Why was this line created?
The advancement of age, excessive training load, or past injuries are factors that can exacerbate the onset of typical foot discomfort:
- Plantar Fasciitis is an inflammation of the ligament that extends from the heel to the front of the foot, causing acute pain and stiffness in the morning or after a few hours of inactivity. It mainly affects athletes and overweight individuals and is responsible for 50% of cases of foot pain.
- Achilles Tendinitis is inflammation of the Achilles tendon, which can degenerate into a sudden rupture. It is also known as “runner’s tendonitis” because it is typical in marathon runners or those who have been involved in sports throughout their lives. Micro-injuries accumulated over time, often asymptomatic, can lead to a sudden ligament rupture, which is why it is important to prevent this condition.
- Ankle laxity is instability of the ankle joints, which can be congenital or traumatic in origin. This condition causes a decrease in balance and increases the risk of injuries, so it is important to provide support to the joint.
- Metatarsalgia is a painful inflammatory sensation located in the forefoot. It is caused by incorrect foot posture (high-heeled shoes), excessive overload (athletes), or traumatic events.
- Reduced circulation leading to muscle cramps in the legs and varicose veins.
- Infections such as athlete’s foot or common blisters caused by poor oxygenation and skin lesions due to friction.
In most of these conditions, the causes are micro-injuries that the foot sustains during sports activities or medical conditions that weaken the body. That’s why we, at Spring Revolution, have created socks that will provide you with the necessary support to safely engage in your favourite activities without compromising your performance.
TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATION
A new generation of sports socks
The PODO2 line has been designed to reduce the risks of developing these foot pathologies, allowing all athletes to engage in activities safely.
Our socks are engineered with state-of-the-art materials that provide excellent breathability and antibacterial action, keeping the feet dry and reducing the risk of infections and blisters.
Localized cushioning zones absorb shocks, protecting the feet during high-impact activities such as running and jumping, and minimizing microtraumas that could harm the feet.
They provide support to the arch (elastic cradle) and the ankle (X cross-System), improving stability and reducing the workload on joints and ligaments. This decreases vibrations and foot stress, while providing a sense of control during movements, reducing the risk of sprains and strains.
Long compression socks, on the other hand, stimulate the muscles of the lower limbs with gradual and controlled pressure, promoting venous return and enhancing microcirculation. This improves circulation, enhances muscle oxygenation, reduces cramps, eliminates fluid retention, and alleviates swelling in the ankles.
1 . Achilles Tendon Support, dissipates the energy generated by impacts.
2 . X cross-System, made of medical-grade elastomer, wraps around the ankle and provides support in case of sprains.
3 . Elastic Cradle, reduces the overload on the arch ligament by accommodating its elastic function.
4 . Containment Band, wraps around the upper part of the foot, keeping it compact and reducing vibrations.
5 . Heat Dissipation Areas, are thinner to allow the excess heat to escape.
AN IMPORTANT ALLY
Our innovative fibers
An extremely high-performance next-generation microfiber. It is 10 times more breathable than regular polyester and has bacteriostatic properties, keeping the skin dry by quickly evaporating sweat. It weighs less than 1 g/cm³ and has excellent thermal insulation. Additionally, it is anti-abrasive, making it ideal for garments subject to friction.
Merino Extra Fine
Premium quality wool that doesn’t itch the skin due to its natural fineness. Being composed of keratin, it has a natural antibacterial action. Additionally, the thin diameter of the fibers makes it highly breathable while maintaining excellent thermal insulation properties.
An extremely thin (10 micron) microfiber that is elastic and comfortable on the skin. It is dyed using the Dope Dyeing technique, which means it is dyed without water, but through a more eco-friendly process that traps the pigments inside the fiber, making it highly durable.
An elastomeric fiber with unique stretching properties, used in medical products. When blended with other fibers in a low percentage, it enhances the garment’s performance by allowing it to stretch up to 7 times before returning to its original size, without causing deformations or fiber breakage.